Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Never a better time to start


With March being album mania, what a better time to get started. Not sure how to start or what you need? Let me help you with this.

This tip is going to focus on basic NEEDS to get started.
Before I list out what is needed to get started however, I want to offer a word of caution. Do not skimp on tools or supplies. You will find that you will only replace these items later if you do.


You will need:

  • An album - I would suggest you take advantage of this months special and get an 12x12 Linen album. We have 12 colors to pick from. (we also have a wonderful Leather album)
  • Paper Trimmer- I highly recommend Euro personal Paper Trimmer (z338)
  • Cardstock or paper Pack - We have over 20 different ones to pick from, I recommend to start with start simple. Pick a kit that fits your style and personality.
  • Photos - I am sure we all have some of these if we are thinking about scrapbooking at all.
  • Adhesive - I use different ones for different times. If you are only looking to buy one, I would recommend the tombow Mono Adhesive. (1514)
  • Scissors - You really need a good pair. This will make a difference. My suggestion is the Micro-Tip Scissors by Close To My Heart (z534)
  • Ink pen - I recommend the My Legacy Writer Color set, there are 8 colors, these are a fine tip marker great for journaling. (4206)

Sample created by Michelle Loader

No comments: